środa, stycznia 31, 2007

Evil bus stop and black heart

I spoke with Jerry - one of the bus drivers. His mental state was very bad. All in convulsions speaking indistinctly - he was harrowing. It was obvious that this was one of his last days in job. He couldn't even change gears properly and bus was crawling with rumble on 2nd gear - the old good ikarus polluting air more than little factory. The only thing I could understood was some complete nonsense about Black Heart. From the beginning of this case i knew that the mysterious black heart has something to do with it. What is more i think i found a picture of IT. I'm not sure about it - judge yourself (maybe you could find pictures of BH from some reliable source? - please link it to me). The case will surely evolve...

6 komentarzy:

Mazer pisze...

chuju muju dzikie weze :-)

Anonimowy pisze...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonimowy pisze...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Anonimowy pisze...

check backlink seo news backlinks getting backlinks

Anonimowy pisze...

Thank you foг thе auspiсious wrіtеup.
It in fact was а amuѕement account іt.

Look advanсеԁ to more addеd agrееable from you!
Howеver, hοw could we communicate?


Here is my рage: Daniel Chavez Moran

Anonimowy pisze...

Hi just wanted tο give you a quick headѕ up and let you
knоω a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not ѕure whу but I thіnk its а linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Take a look at my web-site Daniel Chavez Moran